System Integration Services
Datacall provides expertise in system integration services whilst supporting several main stream products and solutions.
SCADA, Automation Control Systems, Communication Networks and other Equipment including:
- Concept Design and Implementation through to commissioning.
- Facilitating and Chairing key design and project collaboration tasks such as functional and detailed design meetings, HAZOPS, CHAZOPS, Risk Assessments, Commissioning Workshops, Audits.
- Development of P&IDs, control Philosophy, Functional Descriptions, Electrical Layouts, site drawings and schematics.
- The Troubleshooting, Upgrading and Changeover of existing SCADA Automation systems.
- Emergency and Egress Lighting.
- Fire Alarm Systems.
- Camera Systems.
- Networking (fibre/copper) and Data Communications DNP3, Modbus, TCP/IP, MDLC, M2MXML, KF2, etc.
- Control Loop Design using state of the art modelling software such as Matlab and Simulink.
- Concept Design and Implementation, Testing and Commissioning.
- Desktop Radio Path Surveying utilising geographical survey data sets.
- Troubleshooting and the optimisation of existing radio telemetry systems and sites.
- Datacall develops and manufactures its own range of Next G and Mesh Radio RTUs.
Engineering Expertise in the following control, automation and SCADA products:
- SCADA Platforms
- Wonderware Intouch
- Datacall DCS
- Inductive Automation Ignition SCADA
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Allan Bradley
- IEC61131 compliant PLCs
- Radio Telemetry Units (RTU)
- Motorola Moscad
- Other Key Equipment and Instrumentation
The information provided above is a snapshot of our extensive experience with numerous instrumentation and key electrical equipment. Further detail on vendor-specific equipment experience can be provided upon request.